As of March 2019, my rate is $150 per 60-minute session.
My practice is full at this time (1/28/19).
- I have stopped taking Cigna Behavioral Health and Blue Shield/Magellan/MHSA
- If you have a PPO plan, you might have out-of-network benefits; see below to find out how to call your insurance to find out if you can get reimbursement when working with an out-of-network provider.
"What if I'm covered by another insurance company?"
It's worth calling your insurer to see whether you are eligible for full or partial reimbursement. When calling your company, talk to a benefits specialist and let them know you are interested in working with an "out-of-network provider." The following questions are a good place to start:
- Does my plan cover some portion of services with licensed, out-of-network providers?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my mental/behavioral health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
At this time I accept cash, checks and credit cards. You can pay with your credit card through Paypal via this website. Return to my homepage and select "Make a Payment."
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
Please leave a voicemail at 510-496-6001 at least 24 hours before the session you need to cancel or reschedule . If you aren't able to give 24 hours notice, I ask that you cover the cost of the missed session.